Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Well.....hum!?!?

Don't know what to think about this upcoming race.  Of course, I am still gonna show up, but....  well, I laid off Sunday, did cross training and weight training on Monday.  Swam and lifted on Tuesday and today I tried a tempo 30 min run on the TM.  I felt pretty good until I got up to training pace (8:47 min mile).  Felt a slight pain in the left side of my left shin.  Decided to walk on an incline the rest of the way.  Don't feel it now, gonna rest & IBP and see what happens.  Gotta run though found the cutest Aspire outfit to run in at Sports Authority on sale.  Of course, its about the fashion statement too!!:)  Also got my hair lathered in gel, pudding and hair sprayed up into a nice neat pony tail thanks to Momma Andrea!  I think I can rock this style for a while, just forgot my scarf at the gym today is all.  Gotta try and slick it down again.  Oh the troubles of a black woman running! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment