Tuesday, January 10, 2012

OK soooooo.......I feel like I need to apologize!

Hello,
I hate starting something and not finishing it!  The break is over from blogging.  I ran my last race in Orland Hills before Thanksgiving 2011.  25:51 5K, 8:19 pace....I'll take it!
Needless to say, since then I have been partying like a rock star....indulging in the fat of the land.  I enjoyed my holidays, but now it is back to work.  In fact, this year's motto is.....DO WORK! Put it in so you can get it out

2012 RUNNING GOALS:
  • Sub 2 half....8:24 pace
  • 8:30 pace for Solider Field Ten
  • Do a half some place other than Illinois
  • Sub 25 min 5K
  • Run the Shamrock really fast! :)

I ran with my buddies on Saturday (1/7/12) and I felt like the old fat lady, slowing everybody down!  :) I'll get it together....

If you can forgive the person you were, accept the person you are and believe in the person you will become you are headed for joy, so celebrate your life
Barbara Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment